12 mars 2012

Cocktail of turquoise and blue

Last photo: Source unknown

Shades of blue and turquoise inspire me today. Maybe it's because the sky in Sweden is full of these colours, especially now, at sunset in spring.

The 80's shoes are bought from a small goodwill shop in Västervik, a costal town right by the Baltic sea. They are cute as well as ugly - as a lot of my shoes are. I seem to have a soft spot for quirky 80's shoes.

The cocktail ring is from the 60's and my latest treasure. It's very heavy and the details are exquisite. I found it on Etsy and bought it straight away. It flew to me all the way from NYC. I wonder how many fancy dress parties it has attended during it's posh life in the big city?

15 kommentarer:

  1. What a great color combination! And I love the white clutch with these colors. How fun!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this combination, and those shoes... fantastic and totally extravagant...I like that in shoes!

    Thank you for leaving a comment,Thea!.
    Hope you’re having a great start to the week.
    Big hugs!
    Inés

    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh beautiful shades of blue, lovely combo! that ring is a beauty, the blouse you wearing too!
    Great images!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely picks! I love both of those colors!!! xoxo A-

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love those shoes! Such a great photo compilation :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks for the visit. Your blog is inspiring! Your ring is a beauty!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your shoes are such a gorgeous color!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the blue blouse/trouser combo! And now I want to wear something blue... despite the crappy weather here in London right now.

    SvaraRadera
  9. those shoes are so wonderful! i absolutely love them!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Love those shoes!!! Great post! Blue/turquoise is one of my favourite colours! Great blog, love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment! Inviting you to follow on FB, bloglovin', Twitter and Tumblr! I'm following you too :-) xxx

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

    SvaraRadera
  11. wow! i love the heels!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    SvaraRadera
  12. What a lovely colour! The shades of blue together is just beautiful and I love the white lace lop!


    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    SvaraRadera
  13. That ring is so pretty. Your blog is lovely =)

    Amy
    okayeamy.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera