3 nov. 2012

Some sneak peaks..

Here are some glimpses of what I am up to. I've been in Los Angeles and California for almost a month, seeking inspiration and making purchases for my soon-to-opened online vintage shop.
I have visited some very inspiring vintage shops, boutiques and markets. I really loved L.A and could easily picture myself living there.
Back in Stockholm - I am setting up my online vintage shop. I just took a break from my job as a freelance journalist, so that I have the time to set up everything just the way I  want it to be.

I am really excited and it´s a dream come true!!

I will bring my blog back to life again as I have missed blogging a lot.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I'm excited to see what you put together!

    SvaraRadera
  2. i hope you enjoyed LA! it's my hometown. looking forward to seeing your new shop!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh i'm so glad to see what you've been up to! wow, it looks great so far. Can't wait Petra!

    SvaraRadera